• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do you give someone 5000 miles away a clip round the ear?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you give someone 5000 miles away a clip round the ear?

Young chap who works for us has knobed up some stuff a few weeks ago but I only found out this morning and its taken me a couple of hours to figure out what was wrong and to fix it. Luckily nobody needed it apart from me in that time.

He is normally good, but he has his thick moments.

We tried to feed him to the tarpon one Friday night last year but we stopped when some young American children look very worried. He is definitely going in the drink when I get back.
    Blair, you cannot reach me now,
    No matter how you try,
    Goodbye cruel Labour,
    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

'knobbed'
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by CaribbeanPirate
      Young chap who works for us has knobed up some stuff a few weeks ago
      Have you met this bit of stuff?

Comment

And I get stick for being drunk when posting here.

Its ovbiouse (AWD CLASSIC) neither of you know what your talking about.

Just send the noob a virus and set his box up for a socks 5 public proxy server. LOL

That is if has done something wrong, which is not clear from your posts.

Comment

Sack him. That'll serve the nob right....
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Working...
          X