• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grand Designs Live

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grand Designs Live

Free tickets if anyone wants them - this bank holiday weekend.

Tickets | Grand Designs 2014 - Claim one of 500 pairs of FREE Tickets - London at Ticketmaster

Discount code GDL2014

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Free tickets if anyone wants them - this bank holiday weekend.

Tickets | Grand Designs 2014 - Claim one of 500 pairs of FREE Tickets - London at Ticketmaster

Discount code GDL2014
    All gone by the look of it.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      All gone by the look of it.
      I've got two tickets - but probably not going to use them (I thought Mr ms might like to go, but he doesn't want to) so if you want to go I can email them to you.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        I've got two tickets - but probably not going to use them (I thought Mr ms might like to go, but he doesn't want to) so if you want to go I can email them to you.
        Let me check with MrsB, I suspect she already has plans.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          I think I'm all Kev'ed out.

Didn't he have some show or other on last week?

In the Kev's shed meme?
          Yes I was whinging about him on the big allotment thread, I proposed he should do masterchef style program as they clearly have ran out of ideas for him. They could get people competing to put Italian marble on heated floors while he shouts "building just doesn't get any tougher than this!!"

Comment

Working...
          X