• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Do you spit or swallow skin?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you spit or swallow skin?

Human skin used to create sperm - Telegraph
    spit
    0.00%
    swallow
    0.00%
    Andyw's mum should have swallowed
    100.00%

Great! Yet another way to increase the over population of the planet.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Great! Yet another way to increase the over population of the planet.
      +1. We need a good world war to get things reasonable again. How about if Russia and USA kick off about some small thing? Maybe Ukraine?

Nah - I can never see it happening.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        +1. We need a good world war to get things reasonable again. How about if Russia and USA kick off about some small thing? Maybe Ukraine?

We can then all start to adopt our wartime characters.

You can be Herr Flick.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

You are the new Doodab for me
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I can't help but think those that cannot conceive naturally were never meant too. Whatever (large assumption) inherited genetic defects prevented conception the first time round suggests further complications at the next generation.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              You are the new Doodab for me
              That's a bit of a premature exclamation.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                I can't help but think those that cannot conceive naturally were never meant too. Whatever (large assumption) inherited genetic defects prevented conception the first time round suggests further complications at the next generation.
                There is a large part of me that agrees with that.

The world is already overcrowded and it is getting no better

Spending lots of money helping couples concieve who cannot concieve naturally just seems a bit pointless...

seems that there is a thought that having children is a human right -- well not if the bits God gave you don't work.

Maybe - terribly emotional subject mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  That's also assuming infertility is generally a genetic issue. If it were, wouldn't it have been weeded out in the millennia prior to modern medicine?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    That's also assuming infertility is generally a genetic issue. If it were, wouldn't it have been weeded out in the millennia prior to modern medicine?
                    (Even more assumptions) however I think modern lifestyles have as much to contribute. Folks putting career before family, the stress we carry in modern day to day living, obesity. Genetic issues I'm sure have their hand but are not alone I'm sure.

It seems to me evolution selects the strongest, the healthiest, so on and so forth as the next generation. What good are we doing humankind by sidestepping that process?
                    Last edited by scooterscot; 2 May 2014, 08:07.
                    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                    X