• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Holiday ideas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holiday ideas

Finland has an annual beer floating festival. Basically you sit in a rubber boat and consume beer.

Annual floating beer event in Finland - Democratic Underground

I want to be there!

What happens after the 4th pint when you need to break the seal?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      get out the third leg and use it as a rudder?
      The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

it's Hvar for us this year

got an excellent apartment booked

crystal clear warm seas

what's not to like

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          4th? Big screeaming jessie. MTFU. Even suity can manage 5.

Comment

I am planning a weekend away somewhere dark (at night) and quiet like the Norfolk broads later in the year.

I'd really love to do a trip to the US to take my son to the Smithsonian and the Museum of the Rockies and catch up with an old friend who lives out there now.

I quite fancy the sort of astronomy tour in Chile that mudskipper pointed me too a while back as well.

Both a bit pie in the sky for now though, we'll have to see how the treatment goes.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I fancy a nice 60 hour break with lots of swimming, cycling and running. And eating. Anyone get any ideas?

Comment

Working...
              X