• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Doggers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doggers

Last edited by Stevie Wonder Boy; 18 November 2016, 13:08.

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy View Post
    Really? Which ones?

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      Dogging Areas Near You Tonight | UK Dogging

Google is your friend. Go and enjoy yourself it is Friday.
      Could you be a bit more specific in your linking please. Many Cukkers have to click a few more links...

Where to Find Gay Dogging and Gay Contacts | UK Dogging
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        Could you be a bit more specific in your linking please. Many Cukkers have to click a few more links...

Comment

How come your house is on it???
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Couple of my favourite running areas have been dogging haunts in the past. Anyone hoping for sights of full on male/female sex is likely to be disappointed. Seems to be more about solitary blokes tossing off behind bushes, leaving tulipty underpants hanging in the trees and following male passers by. Took me 10 minutes to shake a bloke off once.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Couple of my favourite running areas have been dogging haunts in the past. Anyone hoping for sights of full on male/female sex is likely to be disappointed. Seems to be more about solitary blokes tossing off behind bushes, leaving tulipty underpants hanging in the trees and following male passers by. Took me 10 minutes to shake a bloke off once.

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                Took me 10 minutes to shake a bloke off once.
                That's what happens when you pretend you've got a limp.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Isn't there some mobile app that rings your phone when a gay guy is within range?

Hanging around cottaging and dogging etc must sound rather quaint and a waste of time when all they need these days is a mobile phone!
                  Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                  X