• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Firefox 29.0 - Were is the back button!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Firefox 29.0 - Were is the back button!

FFS!

Firefox has just updated itself on both mine an Mrs RetSet's machines and the back button has disappeared (actually, both the back and forward buttons have gone).

I've had a mooch around and I can't see how I can reinstate it/ them.

What am I missing here?

TIA

Edit - I Know. The title should have used 'Where', not 'Were'. Blame it on the red mist...

On mine it's to the left of the address bar. The forward button appears after you've clicked back.

Comment

So it is

Feckin' intuitive interfaces...

Ta.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        On mine it's to the left of the address bar. The forward button appears after you've clicked back.
        Given that's where it is in most browsers, Lawd only knows where is was in FF28
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I haven't upgraded yet but I assume that if you right click on the tab bar you will be taken to a menu with additional buttons.
          <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Working...
          X