• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scorching Summer ahead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scorching Summer ahead

This is it ....the next record breaking Summer as predicted by weather experts

HOTTEST SUMMER EVER: Shock long-range weather forecast for UK says 2014 will be a SCORCHER | Nature | News | Daily Express

100 days of Scorching temperature from May onwards.

Enjoy it
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 3 May 2014, 09:16.
    I'm alright Jack

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
    This is it ....the next record breaking Summer as predicted by weather experts

HOTTEST SUMMER EVER: Shock long-range weather forecast for UK says 2014 will be a SCORCHER | Nature | News | Daily Express

100 days of Scorching temperature from May onwards.

Enjoy it
    Who said global warming was all bad

Comment

Does that include today? Nice and sunny here, but a bit nippy.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Er, am I allowed to say nippy these days?

Comment

Supposedly from the 19th onwards but especially the next bank holiday and whitsun...
          Last edited by eek; 7 May 2014, 17:56.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

D
            Er, am I allowed to say nippy these days?
            Hmmm... inneresting question DS.

I had a message blocked the other day by the recipient's company profanity filter.

The offending word? Chink.

As in "chink in his armour."

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
              Who said global warming was all bad
              I thought it was to do with El Nino and not global warming.

I hate scorching weather, i.e. anything above 20, probably because before moving to the UK I lived in countries where the temperature exceeded 30 on a regular basis in the summer. Not pleasant.

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Stuff
                Do you post links to the Daily Express because you're a troll, or because you're a moron?

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Do you post links to the Daily Express because you're a troll, or because you're a moron?
                  Aren't all trolls morons?

I hope the OP is correct. Mrs BP will not be happy - moved from a house with ac to one where the windows do not open!

Any idea on weather from 30th May to 1st JUne? I am doing my tripleIM and want it to be dry please. And for l2b on 15th JUne please.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    Aren't all trolls morons?

I hope the OP is correct. Mrs BP will not be happy - moved from a house with ac to one where the windows do not open!

Any idea on weather from 30th May to 1st JUne? I am doing my tripleIM and want it to be dry please. And for l2b on 15th JUne please.
                    Last time I did L2B (2005) it was 33 degrees. Kids were spraying us with hoses as we cycled, and we went straight into the sea at the end.

Comment

Working...
                    X