• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another UKIP charmer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another UKIP charmer

EXCLUSIVE: Compulsory abortion for Down’s syndrome foetuses, says UKIP Kent candidate

What a

He didn't say if it is only for foreigners or also indigenous mongs.
    <Insert idea here> will never be adopted because the politicians are in the pockets of the banks!

Comment

Don't know about compulsory, but I can tell you if any of the amniocentesis tests we had when expecting our children had come back positive for Downs we would have aborted.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        Don't know about compulsory, but I can tell you if any of the amniocentesis tests we had when expecting our children had come back positive for Downs we would have aborted.
        And that would have been your decision, not the state's.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          And that would have been your decision, not the state's.
          Exactly.

I think any child testing positive for the Red Haired gene should definitely be aborted though. Gingers have no souls.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Wow. just wow.

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
            You really are a twat!

Comment

And lets hope the people of Kent don't vote for him.

Its a great thing democracy.

And on the subject of democracy what would you do if, say, the EU decided to make abortion illegal?

How would you oppose that hypothetical EU law?

Comment

Originally posted by Flashman View Post
                And lets hope the people of Kent don't vote for him.

Its a great thing democracy.

And on the subject of democracy what would you do if, say, the EU decided to make abortion illegal?

How would you oppose that hypothetical EU law?
                I'd post a thread calling them s of course.

Comment

Hard to reconcile state intervention on something like this with liberty, personal freedom and the democratic way. I guess that's not what UKIP stand for though is it.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by petergriffin View Post
                    **** off.
                    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
                    X