• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bank Holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bank Holiday

So what did everyone else get up to then?

Just got back from a week here and can heartily recommend it!

Great location, great food, great wine.

Got some terrific hill walking. Even went horse riding again for the first time in 5 years.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

mus look miserable on a rainy day...

http://www.winderhall.co.uk/images/m.../front_new.jpg

Milan.

Comment

I take it you were working then Milan, as usual. Dont worry, you should be able to afford a weekend in Skeggy by next year. Long as you go in the off season anyway.

Comment

Took the little 'un to Alton Towers on Sunday and had a good day. Got in cheap and did all the big rides a number of times due to the priority queing thing for disabled visitors. My feet are aching though big time after the hours of trudging round.
        Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Hill walking ? how utterly boring !

Comment

Originally posted by Andyw
            Hill walking ? how utterly boring !

Depends on the hill

Striding Edge, Helvelyn.

Comment

Cleared out the garage, would rather be at work.

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Threaded?

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

I went camping with the local Cub Scout group.

Absolutely brilliant.
                  Do you think people who pack the confectionary into boxes at fudge making factories tell people what they do for a living?

Comment

Me and the missus got up early on Sunday. We watched all 3 of the 'Lord of The Rings' dvd's

plus loadsa wine and beers

nice

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X