• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So who is working today... and next weekend and the one after

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who is working today... and next weekend and the one after

Just seen a schedule on this new Project - it's basically every weekend from now until August

The money will be stupid but not sure I want to work my life away

Feel like Milan
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Nope - worked much of the last 2 weekends, not going near work this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
      Just seen a schedule on this new Project - it's basically every weekend from now until August

The money will be stupid but not sure I want to work my life away

Feel like Milan
      Book a nice holiday for the end of the schedule, set your desktop wallpaper to be a nice picture of this place and then MTFU and do some work.
      Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I do tinker with stuff at weekends, sometimes I find it hard to put things down, but then I only work 5-10 days a month so I don't really mind or feel like it's an intrusion.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

SY02 is taking the SYs to some brats party this afternoon. I'm quite looking forward to playing with Linqpad, and Enterprise architect 11.
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

not me

#life

I plan my work so as not to work during the weekends.

HTH
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              #life

I plan my work so as not to work during the weekends.

HTH
              I find it's nice to have weekdays to myself, things tend to be a bit quieter. I don't generally do much at weekends.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
              X