• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brilliant piece on Milliband by Boris in the Torygraph

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant piece on Milliband by Boris in the Torygraph

2014-05-04 The economic sunshine has left Miligoblin groping in the dark

So true
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Sorry, its not really as you could quite easily turn that story around, its just electioneering and not very good at that either. Labour will probably come out with one about Cameron in thrall to the financial gnomes of London or some such bollocks.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      Boris has won more elections than you or I. Think what you like to him, he beat Livingstone at his own game. I seriously doubt there would have been many politicians that could have pulled that one off in London. So in terms of electioneering he could give a master class to the lot of them.
      How do you know? Maybe I won class president 10 years in a row and gave up as it just came down to who could tell the most plausible lies
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

True article - luckily for the Torys than electorate are thick twunts who don't deserce the vote. The economic rise is caused through easier credit(help to buy) and immigration. The basics get worse and worse.

Comment

I can't help thinking the "economic sunshine" is a bit of a dead cat bounce but the tories are at least investing in stuff like basic science research and the space industry, and as I posted in another thread the "problem" with runaway rent increases is largely illusory. They have been high for ages.

Milliband does seem fairly irrelevant. The way to solve the "cost of living crisis" is through putting more money in people's pockets in the first place, not back to the 70s market manipulation.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Still he only needs to write another 3 articles and he can afford the other half of the numberplate

Boris Johnson swaps bike for BMW with £20,000 plate | Mail Online

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              Boris has a pretty unique ability to come across as an utter buffoon to most people and yet he wins. He has a basic optimism about life in general, I think that's what did Ken in.
              Boris managed to get me to go out of my house to the polling station and vote for him. Given my general cynicism about politics and politicians the magnitude of that achievement cannot be overestimated. I think he's done a decent job as mayor as well.
              While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Boris writing in the Torygraph = Preaching to the converted

Slagging Milliband = Nothing new here.

What a shock Boris and the Torygraph readers will get if it turns out that people blame Cameroon for their "cost of living crisis" and "lower wages" and vote in Labour!

The trouble with the coalition is that they are very out of touch. And the mud that Labour has slung has stuck.

Comment

Working...
                X