• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You're So Vain!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're So Vain!

Britain's 'vainest man' Matt Dunford claims he's more handsome than Brad Pitt | Mail Online

'I'm Britain's vainest man and I'm proud of it!' Meet the personal trainer who spends £10,000 a year on his looks and claims he's more handsome than Brad Pitt
    Matt Dunford, 29, from London, says he is Britain's vainest man
    He spends £10,000 on fake tan, manicures and facials each year
    Says having to fend off hordes of women on nights out is a hazard
    Was once hit over the head with a carjack by a jealous man in a club
    Says his ideal woman would be a petite blonde with perfect make-up
    Also moonlights as a stripper for the Dreamboys and a fitness model
    Says he would never have surgery because he is already perfect

OK which one of you is this ?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...00_634x417.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...87_634x419.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/...43_634x423.jpg
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I used to share a flat with someone who had not entirely dissimilar looks to that bloke, he wasn't vain and wouldn't have gone in for that sort of regime but he was a fanny magnet whenever we went out for a beer.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      I used to share a flat with someone who had not entirely dissimilar looks to that bloke, he wasn't vain and wouldn't have gone in for that sort of regime but he was a fanny magnet whenever we went out for a beer.
      We used to have a mate like that, he always had girls hitting on him, it would last a week and then one of our other mates would date her as she had got bored with the Model talk.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Fake tan??? No thanks!
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

it'll be funny in a few years when he is no longer a model cos he gets to old and the only facials he gets are of the salty variety.....

also he looks like Fido Dido

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            We used to have a mate like that, he always had girls hitting on him, it would last a week and then one of our other mates would date her as she had got bored with the Model talk.
            To be fair to the guy in question he wasn't a model, and he was fairly modest and a generally nice bloke, which was probably why most of the women in question would become a bit obsessed and possessive when he was just looking to have a bit of fun.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

tulip haircut.

Where's he from? North Korea?

Comment

I'm better looking.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  I'm better looking.
                  Than what?

Comment

What with a thread title like that, no obligatory video?

Comment

Working...
                    X