• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, lets see who can make the funniest avatar from mine, current changes:

by bogeyman, most original change so far

- by BlasterBates, certainly put an effort, but still not good to be #1

by Franko, not bad, but still rather cheap attempt - try harder!

- primitive 180 degrees flip, pretty much sums up DimPrawn's creativity.

Can you do better than bogey? First prize is me not posting for a week on this board.
    Last edited by AtW; 29 August 2006, 11:10.

I quite like my new piccy the way it is ....so I wont be altering it's image...

Comment

You are too unoriginal andy, I doubt you will be liked on here: at the very least you could have said that you changed all colours numbered 0 to 255, but also changed palette from white to black.

Comment

One for Shaunybhoy

I remember the good old days of this site when people used to moan about serious contractor related issues like house prices and immigration. How times have changed!?

Comment

No honestly ! I really do prefer it the way it is....

Thanks for the pic !

Comment

Does this look better then?
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I like my new one...
              We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

what about this one
                I'm alright Jack

Comment

Comment

Is she off Chavscum?
                    We must strike at the lies that have spread like disease through our minds

Comment

Working...
                    X