• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Human Rights

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Human Rights

From immigrationboards.com - What do you think? Stay or go?

I previously applied under flr(o) for compassionate and discretionary been a victim of family threat back home and escaped with my pregnancy to UK.

However I gave birth to an autistic child in UK. The application was refused on d basis that I did not meet up with article 82 and my elder child is back home.

I apply for reconsideration in which ve been a victim of rape here in UK and the police issue statement of awareness due to culprit is at large. I got pregnant along the rape period and my boyfriend ignored the pregnancy due to am victim of rape with someone else.

My autistic child now enrolled in special needs school and All the required docs has been furnished as requested like 2 times and also filled the current status form in which I got no more family back home due the family problem I got involved. Just received one stop warning and request to supply additional grounds but am confused and worried....is there any hope for me and my children because am worried by now.

Sounds like she was safer at home.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      From immigrationboards.com - What do you think? Stay or go?
      I'm confused by the second bit here. What does the police's inability to arrest the alleged rapist have to do with the claim...

The application was refused on d basis that I did not meet up with article 82 and my elder child is back home.

I apply for reconsideration in which ve been a victim of rape here in UK and the police issue statement of awareness due to culprit is at large. I got pregnant along the rape period and my boyfriend ignored the pregnancy due to am victim of rape with someone else.
      There is a general problem here of throwing everything and the kitchen sink into the argument to disguise the total lack of any real valid argument....
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        There is a general problem here of throwing everything and the kitchen sink into the argument to disguise the total lack of any real valid argument....
        oh Good so its just like CUK debating Stylee!

Whilst I feel sorry for the lady it seems from this she has no right to be here.

What is Article 82?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Here's a response from the site...

Contact Southall Black Sisters (click) they should be able to help explain you've been a victim of abuse (rape).

Is the child (autistic) British?
          Trying to get NLUK wound up so he steams in on the site!

Comment

Not only is she not supposed to be here I would also suggest she is making up false rape claims to gain sympathy..

Yeah one for the wimmin's libbers right there....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Not only is she not supposed to be here I would also suggest she is making up false rape claims to gain sympathy..

And I would suggest you are trolling to gain attention.

Comment

Get her sent "home" wherever that may be. Why should the UK be lumbered with exported social issues?
                I was an IPSE Consultative Council Member, until the BoD abolished it. I am not an IPSE Member, since they have no longer have any relevance to me, as an IT Contractor. Read my lips...I recommend QDOS for ALL your Insurance requirements (Contact me for a referral code).

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post

Do you have inside knowledge about this case?
                  The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

It is a definate case for ........ VOTE UKIP!
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X