• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Everything tastes bad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everything tastes bad

Felt a bit run down one evening last weekend with a touch of fever. When I woke up didn't feel too bad but had to check the head on the toothbrush didn't have razor blades on it. Since then everything has tasted awful.

Tomatos taste like they're full of battery acid, cheese tastes like soft industrial plastic and the "full corn" bread is like an old carpet with bits of broken glass. I washed it down with some fresh orange juice or was it dettol? I don't know. After my rather disgusting cold lunch I'd thought I might get on better with some tasty chinese noodles, but they must have made some mistake because I spent the meal chewing threw rotting worms. The day after MacDonalds was no better; a rotting corpse sandwiched between two pieces of leather just doesn't do it for me.

Last edited by BlasterBates; 8 May 2014, 16:30.
    I'm alright Jack

I had a friend of mine who got that before. He got it sucking off a rent boy. You should have got one from NLadyUK for better quality.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
      Felt a bit run down one evening last weekend with a touch of fever. When I woke up didn't feel too bad but had to check the head on the toothbrush didn't have razor blades on it. Since then everything has tasted awful.

Tomatos taste like they're full of battery acid, cheese tastes like soft industrial plastic and the "full corn" bread is like an old carpet with bits of broken glass. I washed it down with some fresh orange juice or was it dettol? I don't know it was identical. After my rather disgusting cold lunch I'd thought I might get on better with some tasty chinese noodles, but they must have made some mistake because I spent the meal chewing threw rotting worms. The day after MacDonalds was no better; a rotting corpse sandwiched between two pieces of leather just doesn't do it for me.

That's global warming for you. Hope you're better soon.

And if your symptoms start to include running stakeholder requirement meetings, then it's time to MTFU.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        I had a "friend of mine" who got that before. He got it sucking off a rent boy. You should have got one from NLadyUK for better quality.

HTH
        FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
          FTFY
          I was recommending you to get you extra business. I expected a discount next time - or at least one of your "girls" to slam my willy in the fridge door for free.

Instead I get abuse - mental not physical. Not nice.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I was recommending you to get you extra business. I expected a discount next time - or at least one of your "girls" to slam my willy in the fridge door for free.

Instead I get abuse - mental not physical. Not nice.
            Calm down and I'll get you a freebie. Once you've tasted MF, nothing will taste as bad again.

Comment

If you wanted a serious answer, things tasting horrible can be caused by a fungal infection on the tongue e.g. thrush.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                If you wanted a serious answer, things tasting horrible can be caused by a fungal infection on the tongue e.g. thrush.
                I thought thrush was MF's nickname? Well he's cerainly an irritating c***.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  Among other things, many of them neurological. If it doesn't resolve itself in a few days get yourself down the Dr's.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

The fact that everything feels like it's coated with broken glass is more of a challenge than the bad taste, which is caused by blocked sinuses.

Just keep to soft stuff for a while.

It'll be fine in a few days.

until then
                    Last edited by BlasterBates; 8 May 2014, 17:49.
                    I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X