• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How Russia prepares to not go to war

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Russia prepares to not go to war

Stunning Clip Of How Russia Is "Not" Preparing For Nuclear War | Zero Hedge

Someone just took brinksmanship to a whole new level.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Stunning Clip Of How Russia Is "Not" Preparing For Nuclear War | Zero Hedge

Someone just took brinksmanship to a whole new level.

That's fine. The US has Zeity.

UFO ATTACKS TALIBAN CAMP !!! March 2014 - YouTube
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Don't joke about it. Maybe things are lining up for a real clash.

Ukraine deploys 15,000 troops to Russian border, NATO beefs up forces in E. Europe – Moscow

"The 15,000-strong grouping of Ukrainian forces has been deployed in the border areas. Military conscription has resumed [in Ukraine]," Russian Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov said in a statement on Thursday. "At the same time NATO amasses its grouping of forces in Eastern Europe," he stressed, adding that such actions are not contributing to the efforts to de-escalate tensions in Ukraine.
      Conscription eh?

Meanwhile in the UK we must need more troops too...

Women set to get green light for combat roles in the British army | UK news | The Guardian

Defence secretary Philip Hammond's positive tone suggests the ban on women in combat units will be lifted

Comment

Meanwhile in Scotland we'll set about yeh
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I am not joking about this. I have been warning about this for months. And getting jeered.

Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Meanwhile in Scotland we'll set about yeh

Aye blossom, you will.

Fat Bastard Fight Scene - YouTube
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Why don't you go to the source: http://rt.com/news/157644-putin-drills-rocket-launch/ instead of a tinhat scaremongering site?

President Vladimir Putin has overseen military drills on countering nuclear strike. The planned drills come ahead of the May 9 celebrations dedicated to victory in World War II.

"We are carrying out tests of the readiness of the Russian armed forces. It was announced last November. The exercises will involve all branches of the armed forces across the country," Putin told reporters at the Defense Ministry.
              Here's a list of US military exercises, some of which were planned quite a while ago: U.S. Army Europe Exercises
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Darmy, wake up.

Comment

Just in time for Victory Day! Go Russia!

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    Why don't you go to the source: http://rt.com/news/157644-putin-drills-rocket-launch/ instead of a tinhat scaremongering site?
                    If you filter out the economic-collapse-any-second-now guest articles, Zerohedge contains some entertaining satire and economic and geopolitics coverage. The BBC used to quote Zerohedge and even interview some of their founders during the financial crisis and eurozone crisis, so I don't think it quite classes as a tinhat site. Use common sense and it certainly adds some balance to some of the mass media outlets concerning whats going on in the world.

Comment

Working...
                    X