• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Looking to return to contracting - CV Tips Appreciated

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking to return to contracting - CV Tips Appreciated

Quick hello to everyone, CV tips appreciated.

I am looking to return to contracting after a 7 year gap (have been working in corporate and SME sales) and I need some tips on CV presentation.

My certifications (retired Win 2000 MCSE) are long past it and I last worked on a network in 2006 after finishing a 9 month contract for one of the national newspaper groups. My Plan is to roll out Win 7 for the next 12 months and keep it simple and to ease my way back in technically.

The contract agency I last worked for suggested I land a new certification to make it easier to sell me out to companies and I am sitting the 70-680 next week having lobbed and studied for this for the past 10 weeks.

Any help in setting up a CV format / template would be appreciated as I have issues the format at the moment and I cannot do a 1 pager with contract dates for obvious reasons. Thanks in advance for all replies, both constructive and the amusing ones !

Working...
X