• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

God Im Bored

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God Im Bored

Im so bored, I cannot find the words. I need a challenge.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan
    Write a program that allows bored users to fill in the “o”s with their mouse.
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

You called - reformat all the source code in your project to your personal preference and then commit. If you don't know what I am talking about then stick your head down the nearest toilet and flush.

Comment

Help AtW with his XSL.

Comment

You want a challenge? How about this from many years ago: analyse the output from the batch run to determine the amount of a page covered in ink so we can estimate how long a laser printer cartridge will last.

This is a genuine task invented by a manager. He was surprised when nobody wanted to do it. So he allocated it to his ‘favourite’ a young Pakistani chap. The following week he presented his findings at the team meeting to a stunned audience. It was well thought-out, very good presentation with tables, charts, etc. Our manager look so proud of him, telling the rest of us, “why can’t the rest of you do work of this quality”.

I think you can all guess how well his forecast compared with reality. The value of his stock went into a long term decline after that.
          Blair, you cannot reach me now,
          No matter how you try,
          Goodbye cruel Labour,
          Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Working...
          X