• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Come on, Molly!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on, Molly!

Bookies have her third favourite, so probably top 10.

Bookies say Sweden, my money is on Ukraine or Switzerland.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Mmm, Ukraine - would Mich?
    Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Swedish entry on now, I've just chugged off for my third, I'm sure I've seen her on youjizz.com, as a squirter...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        Swedish entry on now, I've just chugged off for my third, I'm sure I've seen her on youjizz.com, as a squirter...
        Russia was twins, does that count as two wanks or one? Both nice, obviously....

This one on now has put me off, time to recharge the old spunk-bags in time for UK entry, hope she's a babe....

They've got a key-tar, FGS.....

Comment

We'll so far we have had Polish Folk Rap (with boobs), Pink meets East European Gypsy, 11000 people jumping up and down to Greek Pop/Rock, a bearded woman belting out a power balled that the. Audience went nuts for and some scary Italian camel toe.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Iceland FTW
            Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

I've only been watching for about 10 minutes and this is already the worst thing I've ever seen.

Comment

My favourite was the 12 song in the intermission.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                  I've only been watching for about 10 minutes and this is already the worst thing I've ever seen.
                  Having said that, if Russia keep picking up points this could get interesting. Think there'll be a riot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
                    Having said that, if Russia keep picking up points this could get interesting. Think there'll be a riot.
                    They really weren't happy with the azerbyjan vote were they
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X