• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lets laugh at pimps

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets laugh at pimps

Got this email from a pimp today...however I didn't come down in the last shower so he'll have no luck here I particularly like the slapdash way in which it was written, esp liberal use of the phrase 'in the future'

I am currently attempting to update the profiles i have for candidates regarding JAVA contract roles. Please could you send me an updated CV and anymore information on what your currently working on and what it is you would like to do in the future. I can then profile you much better for any roles that come up in the future.

We are expecting a large volume of JAVA positions to become available in the next few months so any information you can provide will help the process. If you have an up to date reference list of people that you have previously worked for then that speeds the process up when i try to place you in a job. None of the names given will be contacted regarding anything other than a specific job i have highlighted for you.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Give him a whole set of contact people you hate.
    Start with Milan.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If you have an up to date reference list of people that you have previously worked for then that speeds the process up when i try to place you in a job.
      People I have previously worked for.

A Hole
      Wayne Kerr
      Terry ****witt

HTH

Comment

Jenny Tallwarts
        Anita Sheet
        Iver Biggun
        "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Chris packet
          Robert Sole
          T Blair
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Hugh Janus
            Mike Hunt

Comment

Betty Swollocks
              Mary Hinge (actually, this one is a valid e-mail on our mail server!)
              Blair, you cannot reach me now,
              No matter how you try,
              Goodbye cruel Labour,
              Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Tony Blair
                Gordon Brown
                A G entscum.

Comment

Working...
                X