• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The rich get richer

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rich get richer

BBC News - 'Rich List' counts more than 100 UK billionaires

Quite a lot richer as it happens.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

And they still want cheap immigrants to do their dirty work. There is no trickle down effect to the man in the street. Vote UKIP.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      And they still want cheap immigrants to do their dirty work. There is no trickle down effect to the man in the street. Vote UKIP.
      I would estimate that if you're a UK contractor you're in the top 2% of earners in the UK - what will you be trickling down?
      ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
        I would estimate that if you're a UK contractor you're in the top 2% of earners in the UK - what will you be trickling down?
        I have a gardener. Can't do a lot of it by myself anymore.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
          what will you be trickling down?
          NLyUK's chin?

Comment

Indeed if employing someone on a grand a day to tell you the same thing as your 30k a year staff isn't ' trickling down' I dunno what is ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
              Indeed if employing someone on a grand a day to tell you the same thing as your 30k a year staff isn't ' trickling down' I dunno what is ;-)
              When it comes to taking the piss that's not really a trickle, it's more of a geyser

Comment

Working...
              X