• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

F1

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F1

I have to comment that having two well matched drivers in the same car at the head of the field makes for much better entertainment. Watching Hamilton & Rosberg is utterly engrossing.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    I have to comment that having two well matched drivers in the same car at the head of the field makes for much better entertainment. Watching Hamilton & Rosberg is utterly engrossing.
    I can't see Rosberg winning it though. I reckon Monaco could be fascinating.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      I can't see Rosberg winning it though. I reckon Monaco could be fascinating.
      Neither can I. Lewis definitely has the upper hand at the moment both on pure speed and psychologically. Unless he goes completely off the rails for some reason or the Red Bulls or Ferraris get a lot quicker I can't see him losing it from here.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Rosberg probably should have won Bahrain on pace, and maybe Spain too. But if Hamilton keeps getting poles, as he probably will, then he's always going to make it damn near impossible for Rosberg.

Renault said they plan on being able to run their engine at 100% for Canada in June. So I think Red Bull certainly will close the gap. Not so sure about Ferrari.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Good to see Vettel doing better as well, although it has been nice watching him getting stuffed by his team-mate

Lewis isn't everyone's cup of tea but he certainly is the real deal... Rosberg is a very good driver but he just doesn't seem to have the same 'edge' as Hamilton, Vettel and Alonso.
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
            Not so sure about Ferrari.
            I reckon for Alonso to be performing where he is that car must be an utter dog. They are better off focusing on next year IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
              Good to see Vettel doing better as well, although it has been nice watching him getting stuffed by his team-mate

Lewis isn't everyone's cup of tea but he certainly is the real deal... Rosberg is a very good driver but he just doesn't seem to have the same 'edge' as Hamilton, Vettel and Alonso.
              Ricciardo looks like the real deal as well. Will be interesting seeing him in a sorted car. Rosberg I'm not sure about, he's got the race pace to keep up with Lewis but like you say he seems to lack the killer instinct when it counts. That might just be psychological though, I reckon if he gets the upper hand once we'll see a ding dong battle for the rest of the season. OTOH Lewis might just crush him.

Comment

yes but when will we get cars that sound like proper cars??

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  yes but when will we get cars that sound like proper cars??
                  When you say "proper cars" you mean like a Mondeo?

They're testing "megaphone" exhausts tomorrow.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                  X