• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't be arsed Mondays

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't be arsed Mondays

Really struggling today.....

Keep thinking of the rate but that isn't helping either....

Day is dragging like never before.

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
    Really struggling today.....

Keep thinking of the rate but that isn't helping either....

Day is dragging like never before.
    You need to increase your Monday rate until you can be arsed.
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
      You need to MTFU.
      FTFY
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

After 9 years of SQL programming, 7 years of SSIS, 5 years of Data Warehousing, everything is just too easy to do now.

There is no challenge and I know the answer to everything in my field.

#GetMeANewJobThatPaysTheSame

Comment

After 9 years of SQL programming, 7 years of SSIS, 5 years of Data Warehousing, everything is just too easy to do now.

Comment

I'm with you on that. And I can add a few more years on too... I've been so bored for the last 3 or 4 years it's driving me nuts, but there seems no easy way out of the easy money on offer.

Do me need a government aid programme to help us?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeebo72 View Post
              I'm with you on that. And I can add a few more years on too... I've been so bored for the last 3 or 4 years it's driving me nuts, but there seems no easy way out of the easy money on offer.

Do me need a government aid programme to help us?
              I'm looking for a way out but that itself needs money. I have said for a while I want to buy an existing pharmacy business but I require about £100,000 in cash before that will become possible...

Where to get the cash from.....

Comment

fact is you can get a lot of people who 'say' they have those skills but when it comes to it the struggle to put anything together more complex than a select from/where statement.

so enjoy your easy (but boring) money

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  fact is you can get a lot of people who 'say' they have those skills but when it comes to it the struggle to put anything together more complex than a select from/where statement.

so enjoy your easy (but boring) money
                  I do seem to be damn good at this to be fair but there comes a point where even that doesn't help.....

Comment

You've got over your confidence crisis then?

Comment

Working...
                    X