• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Jupiter Ace For Sale

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jupiter Ace For Sale

Not a Jupiter Ace, but Jupiter Ace itself: The entire iconic Jupiter ACE project - including the brand itself | eBay
    "This is a remarkable investment opportunity at several levels, because not only does the buyer get a valuable collection of original unsold Jupiter ACE stock, but also ALL the irreplaceable master tapes and unpublished works, a catalogue of priceless historic documentation, AND ownership of this famous brand."

As a former FORTH programmer, I would be willing to accept this should anybody wish to purchase it for me
    Last edited by NickFitz; 12 May 2014, 12:47.

All you need now is a Delorean with a working flux capacitor and you can go back to 1980 where some of it might be useful.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      All you need now is a Delorean with a working flux capacitor and you can go back to 1980 where some of it might be useful.

delorean time machine | eBay
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
        Neighbour has just bought one, noisy thing it is as well
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Wow, must get bidding. Goes nicely with my new car phone and BetaMax video cassette recorder.

Comment

Jeez, why on Earth would anyone spend £10,000, or £10 for that matter, for a load of '80s tat like that?

Nostalgia I guess, like people who lovingly restore ugly old bangers that were pretty useless even when new.
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
            X