• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is it too early for Johnny Walkers Red label?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it too early for Johnny Walkers Red label?

Got 9 flights in the next 3 weeks starting with a pissy 10.5 hour flight again not in Business.

Is it too early to get hammered and do a Wolf of Wall street on the plane???
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

There's never a good time for Johnny Walker Red. Try the blue stuff.

Comment

For you its never too early or too late. It just keeps up the dilusion that you are a jet setter rather than a security guard.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        For you its never too early or too late. It just keeps up the dilusion that you are a jet setter rather than a security guard.

HTH
        I think the six glasses of wine and two whiskeys in the last hour may have been a bit extreme but the sooner I can pass out and wake up as we land the better.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Got 9 flights in the next 3 weeks starting with a pissy 10.5 hour flight again not in Business.
          Are you having to pay for two seats again?
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
            Are you having to pay for two seats again?
            I will be spending only two nights at home in the next 5 weeks, which means I'll only see the kids twice(!!!). On the plus side, that's two more times than Brillo sees his.

Comment

I will be spending only two nights at home in the next 5 weeks, which means I'll only see the kids twice(!!!). On the plus side, that's two more times than Brillo sees his.
              They're not your kids anyway.
              The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                They're not your kids anyway.

I think the only real thing in MF's life is that he needs 2 seats.

Comment

but it does mean Uncle Brillo will see yours more, now he knows the coast is clear.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

“Any scotch will do, as long as it's not a blend, of course. Single malt, Glen Livet, Glen Galley, perhaps, any Glen.”

Comment

Working...
                    X