• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bored

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bored

And not sleepy cos of the pills. Shall I watch a film (Captain Phillips) or play my new computer game (Galactic Civilizations II I bought yesterday...)
    Film
    16.67%
    Game
    50.00%
    I never get bored of AndyW's mum
    33.33%
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

I tossed a coin. Game it is.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Oh that's a shame, Captain Phillips is quite good.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Pot noodle?

BTW, spent weekend in Guernsey - no street lights at all, and Sark is apparently one of the official dark sky thingies. Lovely place, beautiful beaches and nice walks - might be worth a visit with your 'scope(s) (although they no longer have a reciprocal healthcare agreement with the UK, so you need to be covered)

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          Yeah - That

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
            There will be plenty of other rainy evenings I suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              Pot noodle?

BTW, spent weekend in Guernsey - no street lights at all, and Sark is apparently one of the official dark sky thingies. Lovely place, beautiful beaches and nice walks - might be worth a visit with your 'scope(s) (although they no longer have a reciprocal healthcare agreement with the UK, so you need to be covered)
              Compulsory psychiatric treatment is still free.
              The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

This game is awesome. You can design your own spaceships.

Comment

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  There is a 3 version out now ...
                  Yeah I'm not paying £75 for a beta when I can get the old one for £15 though.

I'm not sure if you can play against others, haven't tried. TBH on first impressions it's not as good as civ, the tech tree is really hard to read even at 1920 x 1200 and you have to invent trade, although you start the game with hyperdrive, which seems the wrong way round to me.
                  Last edited by doodab; 13 May 2014, 06:51.

Comment

Working...
                  X