• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Just been attacked by a randy contractor

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just been attacked by a randy contractor

Its been horrible weather down here, tried to find some shelter as the wind is going mental, someone opens the door to their kitchen and I go to thank them as is the polite thing to do and the guy freaked out

Traumatised....
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

The contractor is called eek. Hes only randy when hes with you. And you love it.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      The contractor is called eek. Hes only randy when hes with you. And you love it.

HTH
      It looks like simonmac has 'forgotten' the safe word again.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

He's definitely in a different world to me. Apart from a slight bit of rain its quite nice in Leeds at the moment...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
        X