• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Be nice to Ukip

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be nice to Ukip

Don't call us anything horrible otherwise we'll tell our Mummy and Daddy (who's bigger than yours!)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Can you still call them knuts?
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Can you still call them knuts?
      Nope, that's a foreign word...

Knut (Norwegian and Swedish), Knud (Danish), or Knútur (Icelandic) is a Scandinavian first name, of which the anglicised form is **** or Canute. In Germany both "Knut" and "Knud" are used. In Spanish and Portuguese Canuto is used which comes from the Latin version Canutus. The name is derived from the Old Norse Knútr meaning "cretin".
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

The name is derived from the Old Norse Knútr meaning "cretin".
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

So they want to stifle freedom of speech too.

Nice.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            So they want to stifle freedom of speech too.

Nice.....
            They're trying:

Axe of Reason

Police ask blogger to remove tweet about Ukip | Politics | theguardian.com

Comment

"Call us fascists and we'll have you arrested!"

"Isn't that what fascists would do?"

"What's your point? "

Comment

Nailed it!

Comment

Perhaps not all as it seems in fantasy MSM-land - Breitbart

But Breitbart London has learned from Cambridgeshire Police that not only did officers not ask Abberton to remove the tweets as he claims, but that the complaint was made with regard to misrepresentation, and the allegation that Abberton may have been attempting to fool people into believing that he was, or the graphic was from, a UKIP activist.

Cambridgeshire Police told Breitbart London, "It's always best to check [rather than believing the media reporting]. We were looking into whether there was any impersonation there. Someone pretending to be a UKIP activist when they weren't".
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
                    Perhaps not all as it seems in fantasy MSM-land - Breitbart
                    Okay, another one, this time Facebook: Why I chose to self-censor after legalistic threats from UKIP

I have just been sent a legalistic threat by someone purporting to be from UKIP relating to a post I put up a few hours ago. This individual states that they have reported me to Facebook and that they want me to take down the image.

This individual hasn't actually provided any evidence that they represent UKIP, so I've asked them for clarification of this.

If Another Angry Voice disappears off Facebook as a result of this issue, you'll know that it was either UKIP or some Ukip supporter that got me shut down.

I trust that if my freedom of speech is curtailed in such an egregious manner, I hope I can rely on everyone's support in re-establishing myself again, only stronger.

Comment

Working...
                    X