• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

BNP call UKIP racist

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BNP call UKIP racist

Ukip Are A Racist, Anti-White Party Encouraging The Genocide Of British People... Says The BNP

I mean really. This is getting silly now.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

It's like Max Clifford calling Jimmy Saville a bit rapey.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I thought that it was a bit strong as I don't think, at heart, the Ukip is racist, just appeals to people who say things like "I'm not racist but..." or those who think that the BNP are a little bit too extremist. On the other hand...

- why did the Ukip, at their conference (last year wasn't it) they hire a comedian who "took swipes at Indians, Muslims and Poles" causing the audience to "roar with laughter" and "clap"

- their chief whip and immigration officer, one Gerald Batten, call for a special code of conduct for Muslims (a policy backed by the BNP and their rather nasty brethren, the EDL)?

- Godfrey Bloom, nuff said...

- who was it that said: "the UK faces a growing threat of Islamism", "the Muslims are breeding ten times faster than us" and "I don't know at what point they reach such a number we are no longer able to resist the rest of their demands." Would that be Lord Pearson? Senior Ukip peer and their former leader

- Asked in a recent Guardian interview whether or not people should be "wary" of Romanian families moving into their street, the Ukip leader replied: "Well, of course, yeah." Now imagine changing the word Romanian to Indian or Pakistani or Nigerian? For peoples information, particularly those who say the Romanian is not a race, well I suggest that they look at the CPS guidelines on racist and religious crime where you'll find the following defined:

"any group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origin"
      - in a recent study of the two, it was ascertained: "Nobody has a more positive view of the BNP than UKIP voters, and nobody has a more positive view of UKIP than BNP voters." Which is probably why Farage called on BNP voters to "come and vote for us." Since when did the attracting of voters from a far-right, racist party become a source of pride?

What you have to ask about the Ukip is not if it is a racist party, and I honestly do try to believe that it isn't, rather than a party containing racists (mind you, I don't think both the Tories and Labour don't have some problem with racists in their membership as well) but why do they attract racists and bigots? Why did the EDL endorse Ukip and the BNP were previously keen on the Ukip? Why are they part of the EFD group (containing nice people such as Danish People's Party, the True Finns Party and Italy's Lega Nord and Farage is co-chair) in the European Parliament and Le Pen makes overtures to them? Still...
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Don't forget folks, all we've seen is just a warm up. Next week the "Establishment" are going into warp drive!

As Randy Bachman would pen: you ain't seen nothing yet!
        If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

they is scared. look forward to a wall of BS and lies.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Pot..Kettle...oh wait no...erm
            Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              they is scared. look forward to a wall of BS and lies.
              Last chance for the establishment is this weekend. Everything but the kitchen sink to be thrown at Farage and UKIP...

Quite literally throwing stuff it seems
              Brick Thrown Through UKIP MEP's Window, Farage Under Threat

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                people who say things like "I'm not racist but..."
                Or "racists", as they're more commonly known

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  I thought that it was a bit strong as I don't think, at heart, the Ukip is racist, just appeals to people who say things like "I'm not racist but..." or those who think that the BNP are a little bit too extremist. On the other hand...

- why did the Ukip, at their conference (last year wasn't it) they hire a comedian who "took swipes at Indians, Muslims and Poles" causing the audience to "roar with laughter" and "clap"

- their chief whip and immigration officer, one Gerald Batten, call for a special code of conduct for Muslims (a policy backed by the BNP and their rather nasty brethren, the EDL)?

- Godfrey Bloom, nuff said...

- who was it that said: "the UK faces a growing threat of Islamism", "the Muslims are breeding ten times faster than us" and "I don't know at what point they reach such a number we are no longer able to resist the rest of their demands." Would that be Lord Pearson? Senior Ukip peer and their former leader

- Asked in a recent Guardian interview whether or not people should be "wary" of Romanian families moving into their street, the Ukip leader replied: "Well, of course, yeah." Now imagine changing the word Romanian to Indian or Pakistani or Nigerian? For peoples information, particularly those who say the Romanian is not a race, well I suggest that they look at the CPS guidelines on racist and religious crime where you'll find the following defined:

- in a recent study of the two, it was ascertained: "Nobody has a more positive view of the BNP than UKIP voters, and nobody has a more positive view of UKIP than BNP voters." Which is probably why Farage called on BNP voters to "come and vote for us." Since when did the attracting of voters from a far-right, racist party become a source of pride?

What you have to ask about the Ukip is not if it is a racist party, and I honestly do try to believe that it isn't, rather than a party containing racists (mind you, I don't think both the Tories and Labour don't have some problem with racists in their membership as well) but why do they attract racists and bigots? Why did the EDL endorse Ukip and the BNP were previously keen on the Ukip? Why are they part of the EFD group (containing nice people such as Danish People's Party, the True Finns Party and Italy's Lega Nord and Farage is co-chair) in the European Parliament and Le Pen makes overtures to them? Still...

Many who vote for extreme parties do so out of frustration with a lack of options from mainstream parties. In this instance much has to do with immigration. When you and your ilk imply that anyone who is anti EU and the open borders policy that goes with it is racist it is no wonder they vote for parties such as BNP. It is possible to be anti immigration and anti EU open borders without being racist (it is also possible to satarise groups of people however those groups are defined , whether by religion, race, affliation to football club wityhout being racist) These are the people UKIP are looking to attract.

You seem obsessed with UKIP. You are very keen to smear them as racist instead of arguing the logic of what they represent - just as all the lib dems and other europhiles do. This alone strikes me as a good enough reason to vote for them
                  Last edited by DodgyAgent; 15 May 2014, 08:09.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Who cares what the BNP think?

Presumably they have so few voters they can't afford to lose any.

They will be calling the monster raving looney party racist next.

Comment

Working...
                    X