• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally....

One I can vote for in the euro elections. I actually agree with what they are saying for a start.

4 Freedoms Party (UK EPP) - http://www.4freedomsparty.eu

“Safeguarding Britain’s local and regional identities matters more to us than to the Tories. British leadership helped to make freedom, security and prosperity the European norm: echoing Chancellor Merkel’s speech to the British Parliament, we should all again work together to make Europe even better,” Hazell said.

According to the founder, 4 FREEDOMS wants responsible government, where the free market serves the common good and the talents of small firms can thrive.

By far the best way to secure good jobs for future generations in the City is for the economy to serve the people, and not the other way around,” he insists, adding that British politicians must not get away with blaming “Brussels” for housing shortages, educational shortfalls, archaic transport, and other domestic problems for which British politicians are alone responsible.
    Last edited by doodab; 15 May 2014, 03:09.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

I prefer the 4 Candles party.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      One I can vote for in the euro elections. I actually agree with what they are saying for a start.

4 Freedoms Party (UK EPP) - http://www.4freedomsparty.eu
      Yep. One of Mr Cameron's sillier moves was to leave the EPP and thereby take away the influence and the support of British conservatives for people who want reform.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

The closest match I found was the Pirate Party
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Yep. One of Mr Cameron's sillier moves was to leave the EPP and thereby take away the influence and the support of British conservatives for people who want reform.
          If Bono is associated with it I always get suspicious.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            If Bono is associated with it I always get suspicious.
            I heard Roy Orbison's 'Mystery Girl' on the radio this morning. One of Bono's better contributions to the world.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

They're trying to split the UKIP vote!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                I prefer the fork handles party.

FTFY
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

According to the founder, 4 FREEDOMS wants responsible government, where the free market serves the common good and the talents of small firms can thrive.

“By far the best way to secure good jobs for future generations in the City is for the economy to serve the people, and not the other way around,” he insists, adding that British politicians must not get away with blaming “Brussels” for housing shortages, educational shortfalls, archaic transport, and other domestic problems for which British politicians are alone responsible.

These are weasel words that mean absolutely nothing. Try and give us a practical example of how these "high minded ideals" (everyone has those) would be delivered.
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                  X