• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Something going on around Bank?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something going on around Bank?

Anyone been evacuated around Bank? Seems to be an abandoned car in the middle of the junction according to Twitter. Armed police clearing the area.

Linky

Comment

Interesting...
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

These days that could mean someone looked towards Mark Carney's office window a bit funny.

Comment

They're going all Hurt Locker on it

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            These days that could mean someone looked towards Mark Carney's office window a bit funny.
            Or Suity passed wind nearby.
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
              For those of us who work in a proper bank (at the wharf) and cannot get twitter :-

Security alert after driver 'parks car and walks off' at junction near the Bank of England - London - News - London Evening Standard

Comment

Mark Carney thinking he can park anywhere he likes?
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

As long as it doesn't interfere with this evening's alcohol consumption plans.

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                    Or Suity passed wind nearby.
                    But he is continually unwell. Add some Couscous and if he dropped one in the city it could render the zone uninhabitable for weeks.

Comment

Working...
                    X