• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm in the market for a new hat.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in the market for a new hat.

Suggestions please.

6'3'' prosperous looking gentleman with rugged good looks and a cheeky glint in my glass eye.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

I will need a hat soon to stop my head getting sunburned. I hear tinfoil is all the rage.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      Suggestions please.

6'3'' prosperous looking gentleman with rugged good looks and a cheeky glint in my glass eye.
      Stick with what you know.

The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Suggestions please.

This looks like it should suit you.

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Suggestions please.

Thanks, but it isn't my birthday yet?

Comment

Comment

Men's and Women's Hats | Fedoras | Cloches | Goorin Bros. Hat Shop. Established 1895.

This is just down the road. What do you want?
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

With beard so you can be a trendsetter: Original Beard Hats - buy at Firebox.com

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

If you want to get ahead get a hat.

HTH

Comment

Suggestions please.

6'3'' preposterous looking gentleman with rugged good looks and a cheeky glint in my glass eye.

can't believe I was the first
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X