• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What will happen to YOUR teddy bear when you die?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What will happen to YOUR teddy bear when you die?

It seems that most people neglect to think about who will look after their beloved pet when they snuff it and many get put down.

Pet owners who don’t prepare for their pet’s care after they die risk them being given away or even put down.
    A survey of 1,000 people found that nearly a quarter of us would choose to give a pet away or have it put down if we inherited it, with costs and hassle cited as the top reasons.
    What happens to your pet when you die? (From News Shopper)

Can't be arsed to look after pets personally but I do have a little puppet parrot I like to cuddle and share my vodka with. Does anyone know of legal ways to leave all one's money for the care of a puppet parrot/teddy bear etc without any chance of crappy relatives getting their hands on it?

Ta for any advice.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Sounds like a plan B. Looking after cuddly toys for dead people.

Comment

The parrot thing is disturbing. I share my bed with this

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

That's a mean looking fecker. You're his bitch aren't you?

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post

Is that pad on the top with all the holes a damp alarm?
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Imagine it without the pad on top, and just all fluffy. It's called a pillow pet. Sy02 has a horsey one. Every little sy has one too. On lazy days we all present out pillow pets and watch movies.

Sent from my iMinion using Tapatalk
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

You're saying yours doesn't have that pad - do you know what it is?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
              X