• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

farking dutch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

farking dutch

kiss my ass.

30 day payment terms.
    30 day notice.
    farking up my accommodation.
    farking up my projects.
    taking tulip all day from farking dutch project managers.

im farking off.

Willy,

you must have the most amusing life here

you should publish your diaries, you'd be a millionaire overnight

Milan.

Comment

Hey up el duder!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

indeed indeed.

its been fun.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder

im farking off.
          Is that so negative compared to taking sh1t all day from farking english managers? It's better not to understand them at least.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Nah, I'm with duder on this one. There's something about the Dutch - apart from the relaxed attitude to sex, of course. Whenever I've worked with them I've found that they tend to be rude, aggressive and don't even seem to like each other very much.

The nice one's all seem to emigrate at the first opportunity they get. That's why, even though some of my best friends are Dutch, I still hate the Dutch.

Weird.
            Plan A is located just about here.
            If that doesn't work, then there's always plan B

Comment

Originally posted by XLMonkey
              Nah, I'm with duder on this one. There's something about the Dutch - apart from the relaxed attitude to sex, of course. Whenever I've worked with them I've found that they tend to be rude, aggressive and don't even seem to like each other very much.

The nice one's all seem to emigrate at the first opportunity they get. That's why, even though some of my best friends are Dutch, I still hate the Dutch.

Weird.
              I have had a very different experience. Had a rude, aggressive, incompetent dutch manager in England and then a decent dutch manager in Holland (oh well it was laid back and not helpful but no rude or aggressive, still incompetent though). I am confused.
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by XLMonkey
                The Dutch..... Whenever I've worked with them I've found that they tend to be rude, aggressive and don't even seem to like each other very much.

Weird.
                Bit like the Dutch football team really. Basically they are not "team players" and always think they know best. Not really very tolerant of others.

All those Caravanning holidays in Europe i guess

Tot Ziens

Comment

Originally posted by Hart-floot
                  Bit like the Dutch football team really. Basically they are not "team players" and always think they know best. Not really very tolerant of others.

All those Caravanning holidays in Europe i guess

Tot Ziens
                  You have to bear in mind that central to Dutch culture is the carping and complaining.

At first it may appear that one is being undermined but you must bear in mind that all the Dutch are complaining about everybody and everything continually, dont take it personally.

Comment

Originally posted by el duder
                    kiss my ass.

30 day payment terms.
                    30 day notice.
                    farking up my accommodation.
                    farking up my projects.

im farking off.

Have a SPRITE and a quiet sit down El D.

Comment

Working...
                    X