• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agent trying to work out my income for role

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agent trying to work out my income for role

Hmmm. So agent phones. Rate is £100 lower than normal for me and it would mean at least a few nights week away.

So agent has now emailed me with his 'estimate' of how much hotels, petrol, tax costs and asked me if £x per month is enough to live on.

Obviously struggling to get someone.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    Hmmm. So agent phones. Rate is £100 lower than normal for me and it would mean at least a few nights week away.

So agent has now emailed me with his 'estimate' of how much hotels, petrol, tax costs and asked me if £x per month is enough to live on.

What business is it of his?

Comment

You do make me cringe PC.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        What business is it of his?
        Exactly. I was tempted to mention my £5K/month coke habit to see if he'd factored that in.

Comment

To which there is only 1 reply.

Yes I can live on that amount, but won't work there for it...
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Exactly. I was tempted to mention my £5K/month coke habit to see if he'd factored that in.
            You should stick to the Diet variety too much sugar in the regular stuff
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Indeed used to make me laugh when I was in the recruitment and umbrella game listening to some of the salesman try and sell this sort of tulip --- like the guy/girl on the other end of the phone cannot work it out themselves..

The answer is NO now piss off with your pointless sales tactics (fookin leeches)

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                You should stick to the Diet variety too much sugar in the regular stuff
                Both are crap for snorting as well. Gets your shirt all wet.

Comment

F me! £100 lower than normal for you... That must be next to nothing surely?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

£101

Comment

Working...
                    X