• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Your Massive mail Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Massive mail Poll

What MailOnline readers said about Europe, immigration, tax and gay marriage in online survey of 40,000 people | Mail Online

Revealed: What MailOnline readers said about Europe, immigration, tax, crime and gay marriage in huge online survey of 40,000 people
    40,000 people took part in NatCen Social Research survey through MailOnline ahead of European elections this week
    A clear majority want to see work restrictions on EU migrants and say immigrants should adapt to UK's values
    44% say Britain should leave the European Union, while 40 per cent disagree, according to the survey
    48% say EU membership has been bad for Britain and 63% are against cash going from rich to poor countries
    44% want to see the top rate of tax reduced and 51% support the exploitation of shale gas through fracking
    57% say gay couples should have the same rights as heterosexual couples to marry, with 30% against

so looks like Mail readers disagree with some of our posters

and the survey if you don't want to sully yourself with the Mail

EUvox 2014
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Apparently I have just voted maggie Thatcher back into power (even though she is dead )
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      Apparently I have just voted maggie Thatcher back into power (even though she is dead )
      so she is ahead of Milliband from beyond the grave, who would have thunk it?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        so she is ahead of Milliband from beyond the grave, who would have thunk it?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

You missed a line.

99% of readers want more house prices in DM stories. 1% are liars.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
            So you voted for Nick Clegg? You know he's Thatcher in disguise as a vote for him will keep Labour out of 10 Downing Street for 10 years
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              You missed a line.

99% of readers want more house prices in DM stories. 1% are liars.
              The poll did not ask for the value of my house! I suppose if I get into the news they will just make it up anyway

Comment

Working...
              X