• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Email from Brillopad

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email from Brillopad

Got an email to say he may have to cut back his CUK usage. The prison guards have found two out of his three iPhones & he has to spend a week in solitary and the last ones keys are sticking as he's having to hide it up his arse.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Got an email to say he may have to cut back his CUK usage. The prison guards have found two out of his three iPhones & he has to spend a week in solitary and the last ones keys are sticking as he's having to hide it up his arse.
    using Morse code on the pipes or was it during association?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      i didnt think iPhones had keys ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        i didnt think iPhones had keys ?
        Don't confuse them by correcting facts in their gay fantasies...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Its customary to give prisoners, however disturbed, day release these days.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            Its customary to give prisoners, however disturbed, day release these days.
            It was but that was scrapped yesterday morning after the murderer and arm robber escaped at the weekend following Skullcrusher's escape earlier this month.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              It was but that was scrapped yesterday morning after the murderer and arm robber escaped at the weekend following Skullcrusher's escape earlier this month.
              I ain't going back. You have not seen this post.

Anyway, I am only dangerous to fantasy types who pretend they are jetsetters when in fact they work at crossness clearing out the turds when they get blocked.

PS How do you tell a MF turd? Its the one with a dimple in the end.

Comment

Noooo!
                He's the only person who gives me any rep these days

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
                  Noooo!
                  He's the only person who gives me any rep these days
                  +1
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                  X