• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bang on Sentencing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bang on Sentencing

Disorder in court: Murder trial is stopped after judge spots court staff having SEX | Mail Online

A judge suspended a murder trial after spotting two court staff having sex during the hearing.

Stunned Anna Ivaldi asked the prosecutor to stop speaking after she looked up and spotted the couple writhing in ecstasy in an office beside the court.

They had thought the smoked glass they were behind would mask their steamy antics, but the eagle-eyed judge could still see them.

best getting Caught anecdotes here please.

Mine was being stopped by Police going back to the car with the Girlfriends knickers in her handbag having just done the deed. She spent 10 minutes stammering with embarrassment.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Disorder in court: Murder trial is stopped after judge spots court staff having SEX | Mail Online

best getting Caught anecdotes here please.

Mine was being stopped by Police going back to the car with the Girlfriends knickers in her handbag having just done the deed. She spent 10 minutes stammering with embarrassment.
      Suity's mum walked in while I was doing his missus, but she joined in so no harm done.
      The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
      X