• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ebay Software

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Software

I assume there is a piece of software that you can download so that you can put together multiple ads before uploading it to your account.

But where is it and what is it called?

Anyone?

There's loads about.

But one in particular is sold in PC World, and is called something like Super Seller for Ebay. Does exactly what it says on the box.

Comment

It's called eBay Turbo Lister

Have a look under "Seller Tools Finder" bottom left of eBay's front page

Comment

Don't tell me - another container load of pink pedal cars?

Plenty of new mugs to take over from snaw too.

Comment

Going to be placing about £3-4k worth of stuff on Ebay each month.

Comment

MF,

If you're going to be doing a lot of stuff, investigate setting up an eBay shop - the listings stay up for longer, they are cheaper, and you get around the "maximum concurrent listings" limit (about 20, I think)

Comment

Brilliant, I'll have a homer and a barney!

Comment

Hmmm...

not a runaway success selling anything so far then...

feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=hemispheregifts

but it does seem that these did prove to be a worthwhile investment judging by your latest purchase

Tip - it doesn't pay to give away too much personal info on here - think of that other lard arsed loser who gave away too much.

Comment

MF - those baby cards you sold with a buy it now at £4.99 are clearly marked at £3.49 and the postage was £3.69 !!

What are you playing at ?

Comment

Was that threaded who did the "How to catch a budgie" post? In which case he is truly immortal. Funny, that one sticks in my brain. He is in good company, Other things that stick in my brain -

a) The town of Axminster had mud 2ft up the walls when we drove through there.

b) Yugoslavia had no public toilets, hence the state of the beaches.

c) There were a lot of crickets outside of Adelaide.

d) There is no d). The rest of my life is a complete blank.

Comment

Working...
                    X