• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can't get your drugs of choice?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't get your drugs of choice?

Then, hell, we'll bring back Ole Sparky.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/tennessee-...8.html#RGT0Axl

Fecking barbaric.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Then, hell, we'll bring back Ole Sparky.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/tennessee-...8.html#RGT0Axl

Fecking barbaric.
    Wyoming are bringing back the firing squad. In the 1950's everyone hated the prisoner so much all 5 gunmen intentionally shot him in the stomach to ensure death was long and painful.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I sort of wonder why we don't use Modern slaughter methods? If they are humane enough for Mutton then they are fine for Murderers. Some I'm happy for them to be Kosher or full halal.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

They should just bring back the guillotine. Easy, humane, and nothing much to go wrong.
        It seems a more dignified end to me too - you can't punish a dead man, so executions should exist simply in order to kill the condemned. Just because someone else may have behaved like an animal doesn't mean that we have to indulge some kind of sadistic desire to torture. Lop their head off and be done with it.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
          They should just bring back the guillotine. Easy, humane, and nothing much to go wrong.
          It seems a more dignified end to me too - you can't punish a dead man, so executions should exist simply in order to kill the condemned. Just because someone else may have behaved like an animal doesn't mean that we have to indulge some kind of sadistic desire to torture. Lop their head off and be done with it.
          Are you aware of the irony here?
          I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
          CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Pogle View Post
            Are you aware of the irony here?
            No. What did I do?

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
              Not necessarily.

Aparently there is some evidence that the severed head remains cognisant for some while after 'separation'.

It's way too late in the evening now (actually, early morning), so you'll have to to do your own Google searches...

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by RetSet View Post
                Not necessarily.

Aparently there is some evidence that the severed head remains cognisant for some while after 'separation'.

It's way too late in the evening now (actually, early morning), so you'll have to to do your own Google searches...

HTH
                If you choke someone out, cutting off their circulation, they'll pas out in a few seconds.
                When someone's heart stops beating they will be unconscious within a few seconds.
                If you cut off their head it's the exact same thing - when blood stops flowing it's like being KO'd.

Comment

Working...
                X