• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The beginning of cuk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The beginning of cuk

In the beginning was the admin. And he toiled for 6 days to make cuk. Then he rested.

Then Admin "ate an apple" with AndyW's mum. And AndyW was sent off to the world.

Okay - what really happened?

Genitals 20: And Admin said, "Let the fora teem with living sockpuppets, and let Menelaus fly above the earth across the vault of the sky."

21: So Admin created the great sockpuppets of CUK and every mindless thing with which the fora teems and that bores about in it, according to their politics, and every dim bird according to its kind. And Admin saw that it was good.

22: Admin blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the fora with tedious drivel, and let the sockies increase on CUK."

23: And there was evening, and there was morning and still Brillo couldn't sleep.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD View Post
      Genitals 20: And Admin said, "Let the fora teem with living sockpuppets, and let Menelaus fly above the earth across the vault of the sky."

21: So Admin created the great sockpuppets of CUK and every mindless thing with which the fora teems and that bores about in it, according to their politics, and every dim bird according to its kind. And Admin saw that it was good.

22: Admin blessed them and said, "Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the fora with tedious drivel, and let the sockies increase on CUK."

23: And there was evening, and there was morning and still Brillo couldn't sleep.
      24: And Menelaus did spill imaginary spaghetti bolognese in his imaginary fighter jet
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        24: And Menelaus did spill imaginary spaghetti bolognese in his imaginary fighter jet
        So that's where the FSM comes from!
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          25: And Admin said, bring forth the mighty Zeitghost for he may slay the esteemed customers and doth eat of their liver ( with fava beans and a nice chianti).
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            In the beginning was the admin. And he toiled for 6 days to make cuk. Then he rested.

Then Admin "ate an apple" with AndyW's mum. And AndyW was sent off to the world.

Okay - what really happened?
            I thought he out sourced it to NickFitz so was done in 3
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

And a former Angel of CUK called kandr fell from the heights of rep glory and became banned forever but returned in other guises.

Comment

26: Lo! The cyberman doth lick the chutney spoon and return it to its receptacle!
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

27: and on the seventh day Admin created TPD as he was bored of resting
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

28. AndyW begat Denny begat Chico begat Gittins Girl.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X