• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Waterrower

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waterrower

Hi,

I got one of the water rower machines a few months ago, great exercise kit. Anyone else got one?

Originally posted by Unix View Post
    Hi,

I got one of the water rower machines a few months ago, great exercise kit. Anyone else got one?
    Is that like the one Kevin spacey has in House Of Cards? I always thought that was just some kind of really retro machine.

Comment

Never heard of this before. Bizarre, looks like something you'd build in a garage because you're too tight to buy a proper one!
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
        Hi,

Isn't that called a boat?
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Never heard of this before. Bizarre, looks like something you'd build in a garage because you're too tight to buy a proper one!
          That's it. Looks like something I imagine when reading one of those anachronistic novels, where it's modern times yet less modern technology - lots of clockwork etc.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

I want one of those. The woman that is. Stuff the exercise machine.

Comment

Can you keep fish in it?

That way you could justify its presence in your living room.

Comment

I like the look of those. Is it noisy?
                ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Can you keep fish in it?

That way you could justify its presence in your living room.
                  I should imagine they'd get "blended"
                  ContractorUK Best Forum Adviser 2013

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                    Is that like the one Kevin spacey has in House Of Cards? I always thought that was just some kind of really retro machine.
                    Yeah it is. In one of the episodes you see a part of the machine snap and Kevin Spacey hurts himself on it. With there being some much product placement of the machine I was surprised Waterrower let them put that in the story.

Anyway I bought my Waterrower two years ago and wish I'd bought it earlier: great bit of kit and has much less of a footprint than a Concept 2. Best thing I've bought in years.

Comment

Working...
                    X