PDA

View Full Version : Game of Thrones Season 4

tractor
24th May 2014, 10:56
So I just watched all 3 seasons and I know I can get Sky Atlantic on the PS3 but they are only showing episode 4-7 on catch up. (It's only 4.99/m though)

How to get Ep 1-3? Any ideas?

Zero Liability
24th May 2014, 11:16
NOW TV is a pretty good deal, considering the usual price of Sky plus the TV "licence".

If you want it legally, waiting for 2 - 3 months for it to come on Netflix or Lovefilm, or getting it on DVD, are the only things that come to mind.

stek
24th May 2014, 11:21
TPB

tractor
24th May 2014, 12:15
NOW TV is a pretty good deal, considering the usual price of Sky plus the TV "licence".

If you want it legally, waiting for 2 - 3 months for it to come on Netflix or Lovefilm, or getting it on DVD, are the only things that come to mind.

Yeah, tried that but they only let you catch up for 30 days from first showing so 1-3 is offline now :( and the dvd won't be out until Feb/Mar so I guess maybe netflix when they get it

Bunk
24th May 2014, 12:27
Yeah, tried that but they only let you catch up for 30 days from first showing so 1-3 is offline now :( and the dvd won't be out until Feb/Mar so I guess maybe netflix when they get it

Don't think Netflix get Game of Thrones.

Zippy
24th May 2014, 13:19

Blinkbox did seasons 1-3 but don't know when they'll have season 4.

Zero Liability
24th May 2014, 13:54
Now that Lovefilm and Amazon are merged, whenever Amazon gets the DVDs they tend to be available for rent on Lovefilm. But if you just want GoT, Blinkbox will let you rent the individual episodes when it comes out on there.

Yes, it doesn't. I was thinking of the Walking Dead for some reason. Mind you, Netflix is only worth it if you use it with UnblockUS, IMO.

Platypus
24th May 2014, 14:37
<cough> torrent

SpontaneousOrder
24th May 2014, 15:30
Now that Lovefilm and Amazon are merged, whenever Amazon gets the DVDs they tend to be available for rent on Lovefilm. But if you just want GoT, Blinkbox will let you rent the individual episodes when it comes out on there.

Yes, it doesn't. I was thinking of the Walking Dead for some reason. Mind you, Netflix is only worth it if you use it with UnblockUS, IMO.

I don't *think* netflix does HBO full stop (although they do have 'Rome' which is HBO/BBC, but it's not a big production like the typical HBO stuff). Including US?

Freaki Li Cuatre
24th May 2014, 16:14
Why not just get it here:smile

Spoilers below....

Joffrey gets murdered at his wedding and now his younger brother is set to take the throne. Circee thinks Tyrion done it so has him locked up while Sanza escapes from Kings Landing with Peter Bailush.

In the meantime, Jon Snow takes on the renegades at Crusters place and is reunited with Bran.

Oh, those wildlings with the scars all over their faces. I think they're the baby boys Cruster used to leave in the woods for the nightwalkers.

tractor
1st July 2014, 09:45
:happy

It's available on blinkbox so straight to the PC, clever TV or PS3 (no X Box I am afraid)

£16.99 for the whole series and with the Blinkbox £5 sign up bonus it's a steal.

Unix
1st July 2014, 09:48
Did you know Game of Thrones is the most torrented tv show. :wink

Bunk
1st July 2014, 09:52
Did you know Game of Thrones is the most torrented tv show. :wink

Did you know some people don't mind paying £17 for quality TV?

Unix
1st July 2014, 09:55

Why would someone pay when you can get HD version for free in a few minutes, with almost 0 risk of every being prosecuted. I already pay for Virgin Media, Amazon Prime and Netflix, so that's plenty.

TheFaQQer
1st July 2014, 09:56

Did you know that in the UK, nearly three times as many people watched the real royal drama of Trooping of the Colour than the final episode of fictional royal drama Game of Thrones?

tractor
1st July 2014, 09:57
Why would someone pay when you can get HD version for free in a few minutes, with almost 0 risk of every being prosecuted. I already pay for Virgin Media, Amazon Prime and Netflix, so that's plenty.

Because I like supporting the people who make it and would like to help ensure there will be a series 5, 6 and 7?? :frown

And with the blinkbox freebie you get £5 off and a free luxury Tesco pizza :puke:

Unix
1st July 2014, 10:00
Because I like supporting the people who make it and would like to help ensure there will be a series 5, 6 and 7?? :frown

And with the blinkbox freebie you get £5 off and a free luxury Tesco pizza :puke:

If they announce they can't make another series because I am torrenting I will stop. :D

tractor
1st July 2014, 10:02
If they announce they can't make another series because I am torrenting I will stop. :D

If they do announce it, I won't blame you :hug:

MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheFaQQer
1st July 2014, 10:02
If they do announce it, I won't blame you :hug:

MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They've already confirmed season 5 and 6.

Bunk
1st July 2014, 10:03
Did you know that in the UK, nearly three times as many people watched the real royal drama of Trooping of the Colour than the final episode of fictional royal drama Game of Thrones?

I didn't, but I bet there were more norks in Game of Thrones.

tractor
1st July 2014, 10:11

You didn't see the row upon row of dignitaries, politicians and general hangers-on then :rollin:

Halo Jones
1st July 2014, 11:09

+1

Zippy
1st July 2014, 11:41

Thank God for that.

TheFaQQer
1st July 2014, 11:46

http://i.imgur.com/aQWDkJv.jpg

Windsor is coming.