• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mobile broadband options and the death of ovivo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mobile broadband options and the death of ovivo

Hi All

Just wanted to find out which mobile broadband users others are using. I used to subscribe to ovivo and with that there wasn't any monthly contract etc,

You buy the sim and you got 1gb free per month, for me I use mobile broadband sparingly as its mainly when I need to remote connect to a client site while on the move.

Can't justify paying monthly for a service I sparingly use. Any ideas people, I already have a modem.

Thanks

Giff Gaff

Or use my Giff Gaff affiliate link

Sim only, great value monthly, no contracts

Comment

I had a quick seach - but only vectone Vectone mobile - best replacement for Ovivo Mobile customers £5 or £9 per month 30 day contract - Hot UK Deals
      came up pretty cheap. 30 day contract.

Giff Gaff is also not bad and not contracts at all on Giff Gaff
      McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
      Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

I use my mobile phone as a wifi hotspot. Costs no extra and comes out of my normal monthly allowance with EE.
        Used to pay an extra £5 per month with Vodafone.
        Still Invoicing

Comment

I pay about £18 a month for a 30 day sim only from 3 with all you can eat data that allows tethering. I have a cheap android handset that I use as a wifi hot spot.
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
          X