• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Exfoliation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exfoliation

Wow.. Just taken the bikini line for a spin with new wax (with one of the regulars in my local, in case you're wondering, so he has seen it all before).

Quick blast up the oxo tower and back but the golden moment came as we turned to the High Street. It was a bit stiffer than we expected.

In the end we got a group of youths that pulled on the corner, as it finally came away they did a double take and in slow motion their lips mouthed the word "F*** me " in unison as craashed to the floor with Phil Collins' Sussudio blaring out.

What no fuzz!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

You do realise exfoliation is nothing to do with waxing don't you...
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      You do realise exfoliation is nothing to do with waxing don't you...
      Not his fault - he's a bit old and depilated.
      Last edited by mudskipper; 26 May 2014, 19:02.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Not his fault - he' a bit old and depilated.
        Coat madam?

Comment

yes but depilitation doesn't rhyme and its not a funny mental picture.

so a bit of poetic licence.

work with me.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
          X