PDA

View Full Version : Spod versus Threaded

trajectory
27th May 2005, 14:28
Just thought I'd start a new thread especially for you two, so you don't bung up all the other threads (sic) with your bickering.

Ok, go to it......

threaded
27th May 2005, 14:29
Well it'd be a pretty short argument. He's so fat he'd have run out of breath before I'd even got started.

SupremeSpod
27th May 2005, 14:46
Fat? Threaded, you're mistaken, You are fat, I'm well-built!

WageSlave1
27th May 2005, 15:56
I put my money on Spod; the lad's got the killer instinct and knows how to finish when he spots the right opening :D

Now all we need is some trash talk, Don King and Vaseline for the legs.

threaded
27th May 2005, 16:18
Spodly: You're about as well built as an allotment shed. :rolleyes

SupremeSpod
27th May 2005, 21:28
Spodly: You're about as well built as an allotment shed.

and?

threaded
27th May 2005, 21:47
We were quite self sufficient in vegetables, he used to grow enough potatoes to last us the whole year, as well as cabbage, spinach and sprouts.
When you look around Brighton and see the amount of places that are built on today and think to yourself about when they were all allotments, there was hundreds of them in Brighton, and people took a pride in them. I used to go with him on a Sunday to push an old barrow with a set of pram wheels on them to bring the vegetables home.

There was no vandalism in those days, you could leave your tools in the shed. There was no artificial fertilizer apart from bonemeal which always seemed to be available, and a lot of people used to do double digging - dig a trench, in went the manure, they used to get much better crops that way. Today there's not a lot of double digging done, a lot of people keep on digging the earth and digging the earth but don't seem to put anything back into it.

During the war everybody was asked to save anything that was edible for pigs. It used to go into pig bins that were distributed in the roads around Brighton, and there were special vans that went round collecting it all. It was taken up to Hollingdean Road where it was cooked in these big vats and when it was cold it was cut up into cake and sent out to all different farms to keep the pigs going. They used to collect a hell of a lot of stuff.

SupremeSpod
27th May 2005, 21:50
and?

threaded
27th May 2005, 22:04
See what I mean, Spodly's out of breath already.

His sadness is only exceeded by his fatness. :lol

SupremeSpod
27th May 2005, 22:05
and?

fiddleabout
28th May 2005, 11:01
I'm very surprised that spod didn't pick up on There was no artificial fertilizer - I suspect he is doing what most with any sense do with a threaded post - skip over it. The correct response to this of course should have been - threaded clearly has no need to purchase any commercial fertilizers as he is so full of bullshit already.

Sorry to interrupt - please carry on gents.

MarillionFan
28th May 2005, 11:15
MMM... You see that Ann Widecombe. Thats your bestest girlfriend ever that is.:rolleyes

SupremeSpod
28th May 2005, 21:15
BTW, Did you know that Threaded appeared in the new Star Wars Flick?
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/ornfreetaa/img/movie_bg.jpg

xoggoth
29th May 2005, 00:09
Oh I see, Spod.. It's threaded that is the new hate of your life now is it? Poor old Franco has been forgotten has he? Cast off without a thought for everything he has done for you! Ooooooh! that's just so typical of you men!

xoggoth
29th May 2005, 00:18
Of course there was no vandalism in those days. How do you vandalise fertiliser? You can bash fertiliser with iron bars for forty six days and it still looks the same and works just as well!

No theft either. All anyone ever had before the fifties was big piles of manure. Of course there was no bloody crime! Who wants to steal manure? The very few who felt impelled by their criminal nature to steal manure got back home with bloody great wheelbarrows of the stuff and had great difficulty finding anywhere to put it when they already had shedloads of it!

xoggoth
29th May 2005, 00:21
That's not what goes on in Hollingdean Road these days from what I've heard. Oooh!

FrancoLondinium
29th May 2005, 03:31
"Oh I see, Spod.. It's threaded that is the new hate of your life now is it? Poor old Franco has been forgotten has he?"

So there must be something in common between me and threaded... oh no... wait... that can't be right... I never was that ambitious...but I am younger and thinner than threaded... perhaps I still have time to invent my own time machine..

Diver
2nd November 2008, 05:36
See! Life is just one great vicious circle :rolleyes:

MarillionFan
23rd April 2018, 14:59
Just thought I'd start a new thread especially for you two, so you don't bung up all the other threads (sic) with your bickering.

Ok, go to it......

When boys were allowed to be boys my the mods. How a generation of snowflakes has changed the CUK landscape.