• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cherries

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherries

I got 2kg for £12
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

you having fun popping them?

Comment

I have managed about 1/2 a kilo so far. I am expecting a superb morning event.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        Think you mean movement??

Comment

You could try concentrated cherry juice from the health food shop. 30ml in 220ml water

Comment

Red poo then.
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
              Red poo then.
              Red Poo in the Morning, for Doodab's Delight?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I got 2kg for £12
                Where did you find them? Sainsburys were selling what looked like about 15 cherries for £2 when I popped in on Tuesday.
                England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                  You could try concentrated cherry juice from the health food shop. 30ml in 220ml water
                  I eat cherries because I like cherries. If I just wanted a massive tulip I have a selection of prescription laxatives to choose from.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Albert View Post
                    Where did you find them? Sainsburys were selling what looked like about 15 cherries for £2 when I popped in on Tuesday.
                    Yes all the major supermarkets are well overpriced. These were from my local Korean supermarket but I had a pound for £2.50 off a market stall in town the other week as well. These are better quality as well, lovely sweet juicy ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X