• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How the hell...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How the hell...

...did we end up with so many years of New Labour, so many idiotic policies, such sub standard politicians and so little chance of it getting any better?

How the hell did it get this bad without people realising WTF is going on?

Thanks, I feel better now.

'coz they have fiddled the election results like they have done to everything else.

I've never met anyone who admits voting labour.
    Blair, you cannot reach me now,
    No matter how you try,
    Goodbye cruel Labour,
    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

I have met people who admit to voting labour - this is in Scotland, the part of the UK that keeps new labour in power, probably just to gain revenge on the English.

It was while contracting at a council. When their pensions were threatened, they all turned tail and ran to the lib dems. None of them would vote for any party that wasn't infiltrated by scots and willing to bribe them with cash from the economy south of the border.
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I did.

I have a sense of deja vu about this thread.

Anyhow. I did. I won't again, but that's mainly because New Labour haven't turned out like they originally portrayed themselves. If any party could deliver an essentially non-idealogical government then I'd vote for them. Until them I'll vote for the opposition, whoever they may be.
        It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. www.areyoupopular.mobi

Comment

Originally posted by oraclesmith
          I did.
          Don't do it again
          Blair, you cannot reach me now,
          No matter how you try,
          Goodbye cruel Labour,
          Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

Have always voted Labour, as well as being a fully paid up member of the Labur Party for the last 15 years...so you can blame me...

Comment

There is only one way... they must be ... purified by fire...
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by djfoot
                Have always voted Labour, as well as being a fully paid up member of the Labur Party for the last 15 years...so you can blame me...
                I wouldn't shout about it here.

With a face like yours, you need all the friends you can get.

Comment

I agree with Dim Prawn .
                  Vieze Oude Man

Comment

I vote Labour because I'm....

and...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
                    X