• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Joey Barton on QT Tonight

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joey Barton on QT Tonight

Now that is going to be, ahem, interesting.

Seems that I am going to have to backtrack as I vowed never to watch it again.

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post

I heard him interviewed by Clive Woodward on Radio 5 a few weeks ago. He was good. Came accross very well, spoke articulately and made some thoughtful points especially around what sport a can learn from sport b. Being a sports show, they didn't stray into politics but I would imagine he's done his homework before going on. Don't tune in expecting to see a thicko footballer.

Comment

Who's Joey Barton? I'm guessing as I've never heard from him he's there to speak for UKIP?
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        Don't tune in expecting to see a thicko footballer.
        I won't Bazza.

I've actually read a couple of the pieces he's done for the Guardian and thought them very well put together and informative.

Far more so than any copy from the pen of that other prat they like to indulge, Russell Brand.

They way he shoe horns in long words like some eager-to-please-teacher 6th form student is cringeworthy..

Comment

He's got nothing to lose, if he bombs people will just still thunk he's the muppet they always have, if he does well he will be laughing
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Gittins Gal View Post

Barton behaves like an arse sometimes, but he is intelligent and observant.

Comment

Why is it notable he's going on? Other than being a footballer, who is he?
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Why is it notable he's going on? Other than being a footballer, who is he?
                Because he's controversial, that's why.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  Barton behaves like an arse sometimes, but he is intelligent and observant.
                  Well the idea is watch tonight and see if he is intelligent and observant in real life, anyone can appear like that online, just look at general!
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

He will headbutt one of the other guest before storming off while quoting Voltaire.

Comment

Working...
                    X