• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Laughable web advertising...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Laughable web advertising...

Was looking to get a dvd of Hero - not the dubbed version but the original so searched for 'Ying Xiong'.. of course, every website under the sun has plenty of 'Ying Xiong' to offer...

Sponsored Links

Looking For ying xiong?
    Find ying xiong and more at Lycos Search. No clutter, just answers. Lycos - Go Get It!

Ying Xiong
    Shop and compare great deals on ying xiong and millions of other related products at MonsterMarketplace.

Ying Xiong
    Search for ying xiong in your area. Find the right business that has exactly what you need close to home.

I really hope I don't have 'Ying Xiong' in my area... there are more than enough immigrants around without a cast of thousands from china clogging up the Tesco Express.
    Vieze Oude Man

Isn't that the mail-order Thai bride character in Little Brittan?
    Blair, you cannot reach me now,
    No matter how you try,
    Goodbye cruel Labour,
    Your end is nigh.

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Comment

That's 'Ting Tong'

Sponsored Links

Looking For ting tong?
      Find ting tong and more at Lycos Search. No clutter, just answers. Lycos - Go Get It!

Ting Tong
      Shop and compare great deals on ting tong and millions of other related products at MonsterMarketplace.

Ting Tong
      Search for ting tong in your area. Find the right business that has exactly what you need close to home.
      Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
        That's 'Ting Tong'
        I searched for that and got this groovy chap as the first hit

and this as the 4th hit:

"Tongshan tong ling Tonglingting.
        Tong ling tong ting Tongshan ding.
        Feng chui tong ting tong ling dong.
        Feng ting tong ting tong ling ting.".
        German Google, makes yer larf.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
        X